I was moody again today and I'm so ashamed.
Why why WHY do I get these funny moody spells, where I feel that anything and everything worth fuck all, and that life is so mundane, so boring, so worthless and living just doesn't appeal much at all? I've got so much going for me, those should be the last things I think of.
I hate showing it because it affects everyone around me, and those whom I care about most get irritated, pissed off, maybe even hurt when I get moody and shit.
Locking it in a box somewhere deep inside seems to do the trick, especially in school. Think about it. Most people I know in school think I'm this bright, cheery person who likes to make noise, laugh, annoy people and joke around. See that's because all the funny unnamed emotions get locked away.
I'm so afraid that one day the box will be full, then what'd happen to everything I've shoved into it?
I'm heading for a breakdown.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment